This role will have accountability for Corporate compliance, regulatory and legal issues, FDI regulations etc. Should be ready to work in a high paced growth environment and evolving business models. Prior experience in E-com startups will be an advantage.
What you will do
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business teams in contract structuring, preparation, negotiation and legal advisory on Companies Act, SEBI, RBI and FEMA related issues
- Ability to independently negotiate key business, commercial and legal terms with CXOs, senior in-house counsels and law firm partners across various industries
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize proposals various business agreements with various vendors and service providers, strategic partnerships/JV agreements, ad-sales agreements, consulting agreements, content, technology and licensing agreements, marketing agreements
- Advise on interpretation and application of key legal areas including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, data privacy, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, advertising & marketing laws/regulations, FDI etc
- Contracts, documentation and knowledge management within the legal team and keeping senior management abreast of all relevant laws and policies impacting businesses
- Provide general legal advice and support to other functions e.g. human resources, finance, IT, admin, corporate services, real estate management etc.
For more details and application procedure click here.