About the Organization
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment with one simple goal, to bring people joy. Our international efforts have brought Netflix’s service and award-winning Originals programming to viewers in over 190 countries. To bring joy to global audiences, we need truly global content that doesn’t always come from Hollywood. So for India, our content legal team is in search of an IP lawyer to handle a wide range of legal issues that arise from the creation and streaming of Netflix original shows and films in India.
- 9+ years of working experience as an in-house lawyer in the Indian media and entertainment industry or as a counsel in a law firm specializing in the area of media and entertainment.
- Meticulous understanding of Media & Entertainment Laws, Intellectual Property laws, Civil and Criminal laws, Information Technology laws and Constitutional law.
- Production clearance experience for film and/or television series, including managing production personnel and negotiating and drafting legal documentation such as license agreements, no objection letters, release forms for a wide variety of production materials.
- Good knowledge of filmed entertainment and the production process.
- Seasoned experience with dealing in complex rights transactions for acquisition/license of book rights, underlying copyrightable works rights, and content rights.
How to Apply?
Apply Here: click here