- Handle all legal documentation including drafting, reviewing, and amending a variety of legal documents and contracts.
- Providing advice on compliance requirements, the applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules, and regulations.
- General Corporate Commercials.
- Advising clients on the whole array of their corporate, contractual, and legal arrangements including, inter alia, vendor/procurement/re-seller contracts, distribution and franchise agreement, consultancy and various service agreements, EPC and O&M agreements, technology, and IPR licensing agreements, variety of collaborations and tie-up arrangements, media & broadcasting, sponsorship and merchandising agreements, labor, and employment-related issues, recovery, and dispute resolution matters.
1. Law degree from a leading law school or university
2. Minimum 5 to 6 years of PQE in transaction advisory.
3. Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (Only corporate experienced candidates required)
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
5. Ability to work independently, while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams;
6. Excellent language capability including the ability to communicate orally and in writing in English;
7. A personality-driven by enthusiasm and sound judgment, even in most ambiguous situations;
8. Strong analytical and computer skills.
9. Good command over English (Mandate requirement)
10. Eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration: Best as per industry standards
Not looking for Litigation Experience.
How to apply?
The job application/ CV’s may be sent to [email protected]