About the Institution
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under the PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop, and regulate the Pension industry in India.
About the Post
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General and Legal Stream. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts, or terminate this process at any stage, and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
Number of Post: Legal: 2
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
On-Line Application and Payment of fee: June 16- July 31
- Candidates are expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS–Office (Word and Excel) applications.
- Candidates are permitted to apply for posts in multiple streams as per their educational qualifications. Candidates interested in applying for both General and Legal Stream would be required to file separate applications and pay the requisite fees. In case a candidate applies more than once in a single stream and/or both the streams, only the latest applications for each such stream shall be considered valid and the previous applications shall be rejected. The recruited officers may be posted to various departments of PFRDA, irrespective of their streams.
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification from a Foreign University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations and waiting for the results are eligible to appear in the selection process. However, the offer to join PFRDA to the selected candidates shall be subject to the production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on April 30, 2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after May 01, 1990.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
i. up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
ii. up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
Mode of selection
It will consist of a two-stage process i.e. Phase I consisting of Online examination and Phase II consisting of Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through this page.
- Phone Number : 011-26517501,011-26517503,011-26517097
- In case of any problem experienced in filling up the form, payment of fees/intimation charges, queries may be made here. Do not forget to mention “PFRDA – Officer Grade ‘A’ 2020” in the subject of the email.
The official link to the website is given below:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.