- Work with Director – NQ&RM in implementing the firm’s risk management policies relating to engagement contracts in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of National Risk Management.
- Gain a deep understanding of the firm’s policies relating to contract reviews, and provide responses to clients based on such understanding
- Undertake contract drafting, vetting, review and negotiations as per firms’ norms keeping the engagements in mind.
- Can include drafting and review of documents like tenders or RFP documents, Statement of work, Purchase orders, MOU’s, NDA’s, Addendums, Engagement letters, terms of business etc.
- Hold conference calls with the client’s legal team in applicable cases to articulate the firm’s perspective on contracts and finalize the contracts.
- Gain a broad understanding of the firm’s independence and compliance policies.
- Assist in certain compliance areas such as the professional indemnity insurance program, insider trading and data privacy
- Being an excellent professional and have integrity in all your dealings
- Accuracy while performing the various task so as not to expose the Firm to undue Risk
- Always acting in accordance with legal / regulatory / and internal risk procedures, remaining independent and objective at all times
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability
- Graduate BA/LLB or LLM.
- 4 to 6 Years of relevant experience
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Mumbai
How to Apply?
- Advertisement -
Application Link is here: Job Description – Senior Executive- Contracts (210007ID)