About the role:
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Sr.Advisor, Legal Counsel in Bangalore
Manages a variety of legal business matters pertaining to the organization business’ ranging from Global alliances to Facilities Management. Acts as advisor to sales and facilities teams – on global alliances contract terms, drafting local agreements, discussions/negotiations plus supporting the facilities teams on legal issues involving various leases, renewals, advise on legal developments and impact (new laws/regulations), support projects, any issues with regulatory authorities, litigation support, etc.
- Perform legal analysis tasks for business needs related to practice area(s).
- Perform legal research for business needs related to practice area(s) and recommends appropriate strategies to senior legal personnel.
- Draft, reviews and/or negotiates legal documents for business needs related to practice area(s).
- Take responsibility for departmental projects outside of primary practice area(s).
- Respond to internal and external legal inquiries
Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a degree in Law Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Strong ability to manage relationships with outside counsel.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research skills.
- Strong ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
- Should have experience in contract management, litigation regulatory
- Support to the government affairs team and CSR team on various initiatives, including on review of policies impacting legal/contracting requirements
- Strong ability to assess risk.
- Strong verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Click here to apply