About Maersk Tankers
Maersk Tankers facilitates the global trade of energy to meet the world’s energy needs. The company is a leading player in the product tanker industry, operating one of the largest fleets of vessels and employs 3,100 employees worldwide. Established in 1928, Maersk Tankers has nearly nine decades of experience and expertise in commercial and technical vessel management, providing customers and partners safe, efficient and flexible services that benefit their businesses.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
To learn more about Maersk Tankers, visit our website
As an employee with Maersk Tankers you will be part of a diverse working environment. Maersk Tankers strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Maersk Tankers offers an attractive career with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. We focus on diversity and equal opportunities, we work in an informal and flexible space, striving to provide an optimal work-life balance.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for handling all H&M, P&I and FD&D claims in close co-operation with our legal team in Copenhagen.
Key Responsibilities include –
- Day to day handling of disputes under charter parties, bills of lading, pool agreements and letters of indemnity.
- Recovery of claims against third parties and insurers
- Ensuring that our ships receive adequate and timely assistance from local correspondents and surveyors as the case may be
- Providing advice to our operations and claims department as well as technical managers
- Drafting charter party clauses and LOIs
- Managing disputes from initial response and collection of evidence to final arbitration award, court judgment or settlement
- Controlling claims costs
What we are looking for
An ideal candidate should be an LLB/ LLM graduate with 3+ years of relevant work experience within shipping law and below abilities
- A good working knowledge of maritime and insurance law
- Quick on your feet
- A deal maker
- Motivated individual with an ability to work with limited to no supervision
- Good stakeholder management
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
For further information please contact Mr. Pranav Joshi on +912262600311.
A career in Maersk Tankers?
For nearly a century, Maersk Tankers employees have worked to meet the world’s increasing demand for energy. Thanks to their talent and effort, Maersk Tankers is a high-quality tanker company, serving customers globally.
A career at Maersk Tankers means being part of a global team and you will be given the opportunity to contribute and develop professionally and personally.
How to Apply?
Apply Online here