Job Description Pointers:
- Reporting to the Compliance Counsel
- Drive compliance initiatives of the country – follow up from employees, dealers, vendors etc.
- Formulating training decks for various laws and policies. Once trained deliver those trainings
- Assisting the counsel on providing legal & compliance advisory on legal questions
- Compliance approvals
- Contract drafting and negotiations, templates, undertakings
- Get yourself updated to be able to work better as business counsel by working on technical and Collaboratory skills
- Company Secretarial related work – drafting and coordination
- Collaborate and deliver on any legal / compliance International / Regional projects
- India neighboring countries are additional territories
Education – LLB mandatory, CS is preferred
Diversity candidate – we welcome diversity candidates too from LGBTIQ communities or Disabilities which will not hinder the work and performance
Experience – 0 to 2 years, preferably in Healthcare sector or any regulated sector. Not mandatory.
Job Segment: Compliance, Law, Legal