Vacancy for a Legal Executive (PQE 1-3 Years) and Assistant Manager (PQE 3-6 Years) for an STUP Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (Infrastructure Consultancy) in Dwarka.
The candidates will be reporting to the General Counsel – Legal and will be responsible for the legal matters of the organization. The candidate shall ensure that organizational legal matters are managed properly, economically and efficiently and will be accountable for proper advice and guidance to all concerned branch heads. She/he shall assist in the risk management/mitigation based on organizational matters of concerns.
The key responsibilities also include, but not limited to:
– Research oriented analysis on existing laws as well as complete update on amendments.
– Vetting and advisory on Request for Proposals issued for various infrastructure projects, by Government and Statutory bodies.
– Drafting of various applications, petitions, statutory notices, claims, counter claims, rejoinders, written statements, evidence affidavits, reply to legal notices, criminal complaints, RTI applications, etc.
– Represent the Company in various types of contractual matters and civil matters primarily entailing Summary Suits, Writ Petitions, Insolvency and Bankruptcy proceedings and other matters pertaining to Cheque Dishonor, across various Courts.
– Briefing, interacting and coordinating with various Law Firms, Counsels and Senior Counsels regarding all the cases involving the Company.
– Strategizing with Counsel and the Company Management on the evidence and other relevant aspects of the cases, drafting Legal Notes, etc.
– Drafting and vetting of routine contracts and agreements such as joint venture agreements, consortium agreements, memorandums of understanding, leave and license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, settlement agreements, etc.
– Drafting and vetting of various types of contracts entered into or to be entered into with various Private, Semi Government, Government and Statutory Bodies.
– Preparation of detailed notes for management as well as clients, on extant as well as potential legal and contractual issues.
– Drafting and vetting of several correspondences to be sent to government and non-government clients regarding disputes, show cause notices, contractual misinterpretation, etc.
– Visit to competent authorities for documentations, follow up and keeping the record of same.
– Coordinate and make arrangements required for Arbitration proceedings and support in providing required documents to the appointed Advocate for proceeding of Arbitration.
The candidate should possess a 5 years’ Bachelor’s Degree (LL.B.) from a recognized University.
The Candidate must have the following core competencies:
– Ability to identify and analyze complex issues pertaining to legal matters within the organization and suggest relevant solutions;
– Good understanding of Contract Act, 1872, Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, etc.;
– Ability to manage office functions economically and efficiently, plan work, maintain good interpersonal relations and communications with all branch heads;
– Ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal rights of the organization;
– Must be self-motivated, with strong influencing personality;
– Proficient in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel & Power Point);
– The candidate should be willing to travel.
Key Attributes: Strategic thinking coupled with execution focus. The job requires the incumbent to maintain teamwork and get the best out of the team.
Candidate is required to join on immediate basis.
Candidates can send their cvs to email@example.com