|DevOps – SDE I|
|-Architecture, design and implementation of all server environments, from dev through production|
-Automated monitoring of all production systems
Building automation tools for deployment and high availability
-Secure cloud environment using industry best practices
-Reduction of cloud costs using advanced techniques like containerization
-1+ year(s) of experience in ITOps and DevOps
-1+ year(s) proven experience in Google cloud or AWS
-Experience in scripting using one or more languages (Python, Shell, Bash)
-Solid understanding of Unix system internals
-Solid understanding of Cloud networking concepts
-Experience in systems monitoring design and implementation
-Proven demonstration of owning production systems
-Experience in the protection of production system from external and internal threats
-B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, MCA or related domains
|Technical Delivery Engineer|
Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA – CS/IT
Help deploy product instances for new customers
Onboard customers by configuring the product and onboarding customer data on to the same
1+ years hands on experience in professional services
1+ years hands on experience with SQL (querying capabilities)
1+ years experience in setting up and using a reputable issue tracking system (e.g. JIRA)
Good with scripting and Excel to perform ad-hoc data sanitization, and image processing work
Good in communication skills to interact with customers
E-Commerce domain is a plus
B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, MCA or related domains
|Business Development / Enterprise Sales Manager|
|What is the role?|
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRM
Should have minimum 3+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win – You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
|Team Lead – Operations|
|This role entails working with clients and third party service providers to plan and execute the warehouse operations. It involves dealing with very senior executives on both sides and internally.|
Be the POC for client’s warehousing needs.
Plan and align the 3PL warehouse operations as per the client’s requirements
Monitor day to day operations and ensure SLAs and SOPs are followed
Ensure records are maintained accurately
Drive customer satisfaction through meeting the KRAs as per the contract
Communicating to the client about the progress and roadblocks if any
Should have minimum 2+ years of operations experience, preferably in warehouse operations
16 years of formal education
Good written and spoken communication in English
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
Someone who is passionate about operations and going the extra mile to achieve perfection
A superfast learner, & person who gets things done
|Senior Business Analyst|
Experience: 2-5 Years
|Who are we looking for?|
A person who has
– 2-5 years of work experience in an analytical role
– Experience in client-facing roles
– Worked in the retail industry extensively
– Proficiency in MS Excel & SQL
– Hands-on merchandising knowledge of the fashion/retail industry
– Good mathematical acumen
– Excellent communication
– Top-notch problem-solving ability
– An aspiration to grow quickly in their career
What to expect from the role?
– Responsible for implementation of INCREFF’s merchandising platform (IRIS) for the clients and fulfillment of deliverables in a timely fashion
– Responsible for client engagement by maintaining frequent communication and touchpoints in the form of business reviews
– Understand the functioning of the platform and help clients navigate their roadblocks by providing them with solutions through the product
– Coordinate with the product team to solve product-related issues at the client end
– Contribute to the betterment of the merchandising platform at INCREFF through industry knowledge
– Build strong networks & relationships
What will you gain?
– Industry knowledge by interacting with multiple brands and their senior management
– Knowledge of handling state of the art technology products in the Retail industry and working on shaping them as per industry standards
– Rich experience of working in a dynamic environment with a highly motivated team which is focussed on building world-class products and transforming Retail industry
Applicants who go through our website and get a fair understanding of our business prior to the personal interviews will be at an advantage.
|Manager, Operations – Process Excellence and Control Tower|
Experience: 6 years
Own the control tower for all Assure customers to monitor the key metrics
Work with internal teams to identify the root cause of breaches
Perform gap analysis of warehouse operations and devise processes to improve the warehouse operations
Delegate and mentor the team to ensure metrics have adhered
Communicating to the internal stakeholders about the progress and roadblocks if any
Conduct regular reviews with 3PLs and internal teams about the performance of the warehouses
Explore what’s happening globally and what we or 3PL can adopt
Train 3PL teams
Build thought leadership content
Suggest improvement in technology product
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech -CS/IT
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by making our cloud-based Infrastructure and
data more secure and enable Increff to go global with proper security compliances.
● Conduct application and infrastructure security assessments across all products and services.
● Manage security vulnerabilities and compliance for Increff’s products and Data
● Manages security tools and technologies that protect IT assets, detect security incidents, and
rapidly respond and recover.
● Contribute to Increff’s security strategy, policies, and roadmap
● Define, document, and iterate upon best security practices and create and foster a security
culture in cloud operations and development
● Monitor, analyze, and perform system administration tasks necessary to ensure the security of
application and Cloud platform.
● Responsible for Audit and compliance management; risk and business continuity management
● Understanding and working with clients to develop client-specific security operations/delivery
● Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to address security vulnerabilities and risks
● Automation of vulnerability assessments and other security-related SecOps tasks
● 2-5 yrs of experience in Information security governance role
● 2+ years proven experience in Google Cloud or AWS
● Experience in scripting using one or more languages (Python, Shell, Bash)
● Solid understanding of Unix system internals
● Solid understanding of Cloud networking concepts
● Experience working with Indian and International security standard like ISO, GDPR, HIPAA,
● Experience managing incidents and developing an incident response.
● Experience supporting 3rd-party audit activities
● Excellent and effective communication skills to interact with domestic and international
|Full Stack Developer SDE-I|
Qualification: BE/B.Tech -CS/IT
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by designing and developing Backend and Frontend of world-class SaaS products that have been vouched for by CXOs of top Fashion and Lifestyle brands across the globe.
You wIll be responsible for designing UX & UI for SaaS products.
You will be responsible for understanding the requirements by working with the business team and Co-founders and coming up with simple and intuitive UI representation.
You will be responsible for coming up with simple solutions for complex problems and building a scalable application using Java/J2EE backend technologies.
You will be responsible for solving critical technical issues that could hamper the customer experience.
You will be gaining a deep understanding of the merchandising planning by solving complex problems through cutting-edge applications.
You will gain rich experience of working in a dynamic environment with a highly motivated team which is focussed on making world-class products
You will be responsible for creating public user manuals.
1-3 years experience in Java and Angular 5+
Excellent programming, analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Process-oriented and well organized
E-Commerce domain is a plus
Engineering degree in Computer Science, IT (From top 100 colleges in India only)
Company Summary/Why Work for Us
Click here to know more about INCREFF
Qualification: LLB, BLS
|You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by providing proactive legal assistance, advice and negotiations, in various areas like commercial contracts, dispute resolution, statutory regulations, employment agreements and corporate governance.|
Draft and maintain a repository of standard contractual documents for all activities of the company (e.g. commercial contracts, dispute resolution, statutory regulations, employment agreements )
Draft, review and execute client contracts including Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work and other legal documents which may be required to onboard a client.
Ability to represent Increff’s position during on-call negotiations with clients.
From time to time, provide legal and drafting support relating to other business affairs of the company.
Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility, while being mentored by experienced Legal and Finance teams.
Renegotiate and execute older contracts as per any new changes in company policies.
LLB from a reputed college/university.
4+ years of post-qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES product and services contracts, on an end to end basis.
Ability to apply legal principles and product knowledge in a commercial transaction to achieve closure.
Ability to understand products and business processes
Experience in reputed companies or law firms with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the responsibilities described above.
Strong process orientation and good analytical skills.
Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact responsibly, effectively and efficiently with all levels of stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
Experience in a software product company (in above areas) will be a big plus.
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by managing Increff’s finances and account and by designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in co-ordination with top management.
Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, receivables, payables and other transactions)
Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
Support in legal and contracts reviewing, validating contractual terms etc.
Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
Ensure all the compliances with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
Sound knowledge of Debtors/Creditors reconciliations, negotiation, contesting for our stand while dealing with external parties.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and IPCC/CA Inter cleared; Qualified CA will be a plus
6-8 years of experience in handling overall accounting function and/or financial analysis
Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners and manage the team
Excellent business judgment, analytical, negotiation and decision-making skills
Experience in advance Excel, Word, Tally and Financial Softwares
High numeracy and sound technical and problem-solving skills and initiative