About the Firm:
Ankit Singal Advocates is an Indian law firm founded in 2016 and is proficient in the areas of corporate, commercial litigation (including arbitration, insolvency and Mergers) and real estate consumer disputes. Mr. Ankit Singal, with over 7 years of experience, is a law graduate from University of Birmingham, UK and is a Chartered Accountant as well.
The group consists of a law firm – Ankit Singal Advocates and also a Chartered Accountancy firm – Shanker Singal Associates (headed by Mr. Shanker Singal, an Ex-RoC with experience of more than 35 years). By leveraging extensive experience in complementary fields, the group provides a one stop solution for corporate, commercial and civil litigation, Arbitrations, Agreements drafting, corporate advisory, risk advisory, audit and accounting outsourcing.
We are expanding rapidly and aim to recruit around 2-3 associates.
Junior Associate and Senior Associate
Lawyers who have a keen interest in *corporate, commercial litigation (including arbitration, insolvency and mergers) and real estate consumer disputes* may apply for the post.
Duties / Responsibilities
– Drafting pleadings and attending court / tribunal hearings.
– Legal analysis of legislations and research in the areas of corporate, commercial, insolvency, arbitration and consumer laws.
– Appearing before courts / tribunals.
Junior Associate: Upto 3 years
Senior Associate: 3 to 5 years
– Bachelor’s degree in law
– Commitment of at least 1 year expected
– Additional degree of B.Com / CS / CA preferred
– Experience of appearing before HCs / NCLAT / NCLTs / NCDRC preferred
– Excellent communication, research and drafting skills
– Good presentation skills
– Application deadline: 26.01.2021
Will be commensurate with experience and at par with industry standards.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications on naukri.com at the following link:
Thereafter, selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Last date of accepting application is 26.01.2021
Ankit Singal Advocates:
305, Sethi Bhawan, 7, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008