Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Ltd. is a leading Scheduled Co-operative Bank holding AD-1 License for Forex Business, having 64 Branches and with Business Mix of around Rs.12000 crores. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our Bank resides in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. For this reason, we are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry.
This 100 plus year old Bank is looking to hire talented and ambitious individuals for the following position:
Deputy Manager / Manager – Legal
– Graduate in any faculty with LLB / LLM. CAIIB will be added advantage.
– He / She should be upto 45 years of age with 10 – 12 years’ relevant experience (as per the post applicable); For Manager post, candidate should have minimum 3 years’ experience in Senior Management position.
– He / She will be responsible for assisting/guiding the Centralized Credit Department / Branches in loan documentation pertaining to the loan files.
– He / She will be responsible for drafting of MOU/ Indemnity Bond/ Letter of Understanding / Deeds/ Power of Attorney/ Declarations/ Public Notices and any other Legal Document as per the requirement.
– He / She will be responsible for reviewing of the drafts of Agreements entered with other parties / service providers/ agents/ contractors etc. in regard to works contracts or orders.
– He / She will be responsible for drafting the Property related Agreements of the Bank.
– He / She will be responsible for carrying out Due – Diligence of property by Bank’s panel Advocate.
– He / She will be responsible for attending & drafting Legal Notices/ Letters received from Statutory Offices/ Advocates.
– He / She will be responsible for providing legal opinions and clarification on legal point as per the requirement of the Branches and dealing with any other legal work as assigned by the seniors of the Legal Department.
1- Your candidature will be shortlisted based on the information supplied by you in your application and otherwise. It will be null and void if a material error is discovered at any time or any other information received is not found to the satisfaction of the Bank.
2- The Bank will have discretion to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3- Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
4- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of Bank.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online by uploading their resume on Career Page on Bank’s website: www.bccb.co.in by 23rd May 2021.