The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department and shall be responsible for leading the legal teams interactions with business verticals Commercial Non Aero, P&C and P&E ( in particular) in a timely and efficient manner, handle all of their transactions and issues, give proper legal advice for tenable and sustainable structuring/ modeling to the transactions and issues as well as for various issues connected with concessionaires/ Joint Ventures such as Cargo, Ground handling, Fuel Farm, BME, F&B, etc. the Airlines, the Vendors. The incumbent will be responsible for providing legal support to the business team to mitigate legal risks.
To support the legal advisory function for the Corporate finance function of GMR group by assisting in driving the transaction including drafting, reviewing and negotiating financing agreements until financial closure
Assisting Manager / Head legal counsel for the group, towards legal and regulatory compliance to safeguard the interest of the group and sectors.
Counterparty banks/ financial institutions/ investors
Bachelor of Law
4 + of PQE in corporate legal function in a reputed law firm or as in house legal counsel in a Corporate and having experience in fund raising transactions (debt and equity), mergers, divestments, demerger, acquisitions etc.
Good knowledge of Companies Act, SEBI regulations, FEMA regulations and RBI Circulars/ notifications.
Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Compliance Management
- Legal Knowledge Application
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal/non-verbal form. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Stakeholder Focus
- Execution & Results
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Decision Making
- Capability Building
- Strategic Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Social Awareness
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation
Job Location is Delhi
How to Apply?
Application Link is here: Associate Manager – Legal (gmrgroup.in)