A&J Associates is looking for an ‘Associate’ to assist our Dispute Resolution Team based in Delhi. (PQE: 1-3 Years)
• A Law graduate with an experience of around 1-3 years in Commercial and Civil Litigation.
• The candidate should have a practical knowledge of Company Law, Insolvency and Banking Laws, RBI Regulations, Arbitration Act, 1996, Contract Act (Mercantile Law), CPC.
• The incumbent should have an excellent command over English both in oral as well as written.
* The candidate should have complete knowledge of filing procures of NCLT/HC/SC
CTC: As per industry standards.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to interact with clients confidently and with legal knowledge of a subject.
3. Good team player, ability to train and coach younger associates.
4. Analytical ability- able to analyse laws and apply the same for practical use.
5. Good turnaround time, detailed oriented, willing to get to the bottom of a problem, not skim it from a height.
6. Tech savvy and able to use the computer efficiently.
7. High level of integrity, honesty and commitment to work ethics.
8. Must contribute towards business development and work based on the business plans agreed with reporting partner.
Interested applicants may write to [email protected]
For more information you can visit www.aj.associates