About the Chamber
It is a Delhi based law office and is primarily involved in litigation and dispute resolution on the original and Appellate side. The Chamber is located at F-10, LGF, Jangpura Extension, Near Eros Cinema, New Delhi. Within the realm of litigation, the subject areas being handled on the original side are consumer disputes, real-estate disputes, matrimonial disputes, criminal law, writs, employment disputes etc. However, on the appellate side before the Hon’ble Supreme Court and High Court of Delhi, there is an eclectic mixture of various subject areas.
The Chamber is looking to hire an Associate who may be a graduate with 1-2 years of experience or even a meritorious fresher. The position of an Associate would entail negotiating with different aspects of litigation practice. The applicant should have an inclination towards attending court proceedings almost daily, undertake drafting assignments after the court assignments after returning from Court, display knowledge about the day to day working of courts in and around Delhi, and is expected to carry out research and other related work. The Applicant would also be expected to have some level of proficiency in the filing and listing processes before various courts and liaison with the clerks of the Chamber in this regard.
Eligibility and Application Procedure:
● The applicant must have a Law degree
● The applicant must have successfully cleared the All India Bar Exam and is enrolled.
● Remuneration offered would be as per market standards depending on merit and experience, and details would be communicated upon being shortlisted/interview.
● Interested advocates may send in their covering letter along with their CVs to [email protected]
● In case of no revert to shortlist the application within a span of three weeks, it may please be assumed that the vacancy has been filled.