SADA is looking to add to our growing Legal & Compliance team a “full-stack” attorney with at least 4-5 years post qualified experience in compliance, privacy, employment law and licensing (in that order).
Additional responsibilities may include providing drafting, negotiation, and onboarding support for vendor management, general support for the sales team, assisting with foreign affiliate compliance (including data privacy, governance and employment law) and preparing reports to and for SADA’s shareholders and Board of Directors. We’re looking for a business-minded, practical problem solver that can help our internal business teams get to “yes” quickly and efficiently to support a fast-growing, dynamic, and evolving business. The ideal candidate would embody SADA core values: #one step ahead, #do the right thing, #be a change agent and #be data-driven.
SADA India is located in Trivandrum, Kerala but the location for this position is flexible, including remote from within India.
Willingness to embrace and live SADA’s Core Values (#DoTheRightThing, #BeDataDriven, #ThinkOneStepAhead, #MakeThemRave, #DrivePurposefulImpact). Our motivation is to provide customers and employees with an exceptional experience whenever working with the legal team.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing company with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, and how well you collaborate with your peers.
Training – There will be a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Advanced university degree in law (e.g. J.D. or LLB)
- Active enrollment with the Bar Council of India and license to practice law
- At least 4-5 years of legal experience, preferably with at least 2-3 years spent in-house at a high-growth SaaS, IT Services, or software licensing company
- English fluency (reading, speaking, writing, and legal drafting)
- Experience building and managing legal teams
- Prior in house experience with a multinational technology company
- Additional language skills
To Apply and more details click here.