A leading Telecom Infrastructure Company is looking to recruit a smart and capable lawyer for an In house Counsel role (Senior Executive Level) in its Delhi NCR Office (Gurgaon Location).
LLB from any leading and prestigious Law College/ University
1 to 3 years PQE
Should be able to read and write English and Hindi.
Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and work cordially and effectively in a team.
Candidate should be proficient in Property Laws, Contract and Specific Relief Act, Civil and Criminal Procedural Laws, Indian Penal Code, etc. Candidates having knowledge of Revenue, Land Laws, etc. of Odisha shall be preferred.
As in house counsel, you will be based out of the Company’s Gurgaon Office and report to the Circle Legal Head and your duties would include:-
1. Contract Management- Draft, negotiate & review contracts
2. Assess potential exposure to liability
3. Litigation Management,
4. Travel across Delhi & NCR as per requirement,
5. Ensuring Compliances,
6. Receiving and replying to Communication for and on behalf of the company &
7. Advising the Company on everyday legal challenges, etc.
8. Engagement with Municipal Authorities
As per industry standards
Interested may send their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected]