- Advertisement -
- The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department and shall be responsible for leading the legal team’s interactions with business verticals Commercial Non-Aero, P&C and P&E (in particular) in a timely and efficient manner, handle all of their transactions and issues, give proper legal advice for tenable and sustainable structuring/modelling to the transactions and issues as well as for various issues connected with concessionaires/ Joint Ventures such as Cargo, Ground handling, Fuel Farm, BME, F&B, etc. the Airlines, the Vendors.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing legal support to the business team to mitigate legal risks.
- To support the legal advisory function for the Corporate finance function of GMR group by assisting in driving the transaction including drafting, reviewing and negotiating financing agreements until financial closure
- Assisting Manager / Head legal counsel for the group, towards legal and regulatory compliance to safeguard the interest of the group and sectors.
- 4+ of PQE in corporate legal function in a reputed law firm or as in house legal counsel in a Corporate and having experience in fundraising transactions (debt and equity), mergers, divestments, demerger, acquisitions etc.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, SEBI regulations, FEMA regulations and RBI Circulars/ notifications.
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills
Job Location is Goa
How to Apply?
Application Link is here: Associate Manager – Legal (gmrgroup.in)