BainBridge Navigation is a leading operator and owner active in dry bulk segment. It is primarily engaged in offering customized and efficient freight solutions to clients across the spectrum and thus, playing an important role in cost-effective and safe transportation of commodities to various destinations around the world.
Company is head quartered in Singapore with strong regional presence in India and UAE.
We offer our employees attractive benefits, good remuneration and a healthy work culture.
For more details, please visit our website www.bainbridgenav.com
- We are working to recruit a Manager – Claims and Legal to join our team in India
- You shall have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and proficient team with excellent learning opportunities. The company offers attractive benefits and a good working culture
- Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally
- Identify key legal risks and opportunities associated with the business activities
- Work closely with the business teams to provide timely and appropriate advice in connection with the commercial transactions, projects, and strategy developments and to assist with minimising disputes and claims in a cost effective and a flexible manner
- Work with the PnL Club and external law firms to handle various legal and claim matters of the company including draft submissions, legal notices, and arbitration proceedings
- Update the Group Legal reports comprehensively and accurately as and when material developments occur or monthly, whichever is the more frequent
- Support the compliance, risk, and recovery teams to provide effective operational compliance oversight and monitoring
- Manage the provision of legal services by external lawyers and law firms in a cost-effective manner
- Manage client relationships to deliver high quality and timely advice in relation to its business legal activities
- Understanding of basic International Laws, Maritime Law, Law of the sea etc
- Experience in drafting and negotiating Charter Party contracts for bulk vessels
- Experience in handling vessel and cargo claims
- Excellent arbitration skills
- Ability to review and draft legal documents such as contracts and submissions
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar profile
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent communications and inter-personal skill
- Ability to work at odd hours according to International time zones
- Best as per Industry Standards
- Please send your CV in MS Word format by email to [email protected]
- Please include your expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For Official Notification:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.