Mohit Khandelwal & Associates is a Jaipur based law chamber that is engaged in diverse legal practices in criminal, taxation and corporate matters and also advises several corporate entities. The firm handles cases before the Rajasthan High Court, District Courts and various other tribunals in Rajasthan.
Advocate registered with the Bar Council of Rajasthan and willing to litigate in Jaipur.
- Must have: Law degree.
- Language capabilities: Professional proficiency in English Skills.
- Must be able to draft the complaints, petitions and legal documents.
- Must be able to communicate with clients, if need be.
- Must be able to argue in court, if need be.
- Following step by step process of researching the issues and presenting the findings in the desired format.
- Understanding legal writing and using appropriate and pre-discussed formatting while presenting their findings.
Depending upon the CV and prior experience.
How to Apply?
Please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter (exceeding not more than 100 words) at [email protected].
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Contact: +91-8947987290; 141-4916405