- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns, and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative or on behalf of the representatives including drafting of letters, resolutions, minutes, advise a business on the secretarial matters as and when required.
- Handles the promotion, formation, and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith as per the requirement of the Company
- Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission.
- Drafting and reviewing of the Contracts as per the need of the business.
- Manage and coordinate the Legal/Compliance Audit activities.
- Convening all meetings of all the companies of the Group (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence, board reports as required under the Companies Act, 2013
- Completing all legal compliances on behalf of the Directors of the Company.
- Custody of all secretarial documents and keeping the tracker and record of the same for future purposes.
- keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Daily follow up and coordination with finance, tax, and legal department.
Required skills and qualifications:
Qualified Law Graduate
A CS degree will be an advantage and having proficiency in English; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Moderate knowledge of Companies Act, Contract Act, Industrial Disputes Act, Insolvency Code, Stamp Act, Registration Act, etc.; Regular on MCA and other authorities updates.
Ability to research on the matters as per the business
Ability to handle business relationships.
Excellent analytical skills so as to analyze and opine on various statutory provisions.
Helps Company to establish cordial relationships with directors and all its stakeholders
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
Builds knowledge of the company, processes, and clients
Solves a range of straightforward problems
Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Support to all business lines by advising them on all secretarial matters,
1-2 years of work experience in the real estate industry (affordable housing especially.
How to Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.