- Provide legal counsel and support to global business operations.
- As a Lead Counsel, provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales team spread globally.
- Identify non-compliance issues, understanding the implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams, various stake holders and negotiating with customers and vendors to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on IT, BPO and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Supporting and counselling business on disputes and litigations including sending and responding to notices, briefing external counsels etc.
- Conducting Training sessions for various stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring junior lawyers of the team.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work and support business operating in different time zones.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with various stakeholders including, operations, delivery and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers and foreign law firms.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 7-12 years of experience in commercial contracts, handling disputes and litigation, in-house or in private practice, preferably within the IT industry.
The Corporate Counsel will be part of the Corporate Legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities.
Will be located in our Bangalore office. Will require travel within and outside of India on a need basis.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.