We are looking for an experienced Compliance executive to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be part of the central compliance team and be responsible for providing guidance on compliance matters.
A great Compliance executive is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The key areas to work under will be involve supporting Regulatory and Statutory Compliance program.
- Developing and implementing compliance program including drafting of policies and processes, defining and implementation of system controls and monitoring the program for continual improvements;
- Ensuring that the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of law, regulations, organization policies, or the code of conduct;
- Regularly reviewing the compliance program and recommending appropriate revisions and modifications, including advising leadership of potential compliance risk areas;
- Coordinating with resources to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the compliance program; Tracking all issues referred to the Central Compliance team;
- Develop and coordinate appropriate compliance training and education programs for all employees, agents, contractors, or others working with the organization; ensure and understand the company’s commitment to comply with all laws, regulations, company policies, and ethical requirements applicable to the conduct of the business; assess the need for additional training and education and develop appropriate compliance programs;
- Advisory to internal stakeholders on applicable regulatory mandates;
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues;
- Propose and monitor risk mitigation plans identified during process review;
- Collaborate with various departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Prompt responses to assignments and adaptability/flexibility to meet customer needs;
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head Legal from time to time.
- Requires professional legal competency in all legal areas specifically in corporate governance, immigration laws [USA, EU, APAC], data privacy laws [USA, EU, APAC, ME, India].
- Should have been part of inhouse compliance team for in the last five years at least
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.