What sets us apart from the rest?
With over 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco. With a YoY growth of 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Market Leader by Gartner in the Digital Adoption space.
We are pleased to have an Employee rating of 4.6 on Glassdoor which speaks volumes of our work culture and our Customer obsession can be clearly seen in our reviews on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights. The employees are happy, the customers are happy, but what about the investors? Take a look for yourself – Sequoia Capital || Stellaris || Cisco Investments || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures. “Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
Whatfix legal and compliance team is looking for a legal exective to help them in getting those complex contract and legalities intact. This is a contract role for 6 months, with the chances of the contract getting extended or coverted to full-time role basis the individual’s performance and the business requirement.
-Share responsibility for commercial legal support , including the drafting and vetting of software licensing, subscription and professional services agreements for Whatfix Customers;
-Assist in all Legal Department driven initiatives
-Assist and Work closely with Sales team and support other business units
-Assist in Review of Vendor Contracts
-Work on Contract Management Tool
-Legal Research on applicable regulations on Software industry
- LLB from a Reputed University
- Previous 1-2 year experience gained within a reputable corporate law firm or in an in-house legal role responsible for commercial contracting.
- Experience in the startup sector or technology company, preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Office, skills including Word Powerpoint, Excel.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and team work ethic.
- Ability to communicate to employees across the organisation with impact.
- Ability to research and answer complex legal questions effectively and accurately.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance or supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.