- Draft legal contracts and other documentation. Negotiating and interacting with customers and stakeholders when needed to address issues and/or resolve them
- Advise and interpret and disseminate information on any significant changes in law.
- Analyze, interpret, advise and collaborate with various BUs/teams on the assigned projects and matters.
- Advise various departments in the organization to assist in the resolution of key issues having any legal implication in order to maintain a strong legal standing for the organization.
- Represent the organization/company at appropriate tribunals and statutory authorities to meet compliances.
- Facilitate timely and accurate response to issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the organization (Compliance, Medical / Regulatory, and other departments)
- Providing guidance on industry-specific laws and ensuring all compliance is met
- Handling assigned litigation work, coordinating with external lawyers and following court processes
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.