Razorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey.
Razorpay’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
The position will be based in Bangalore and will report to Director, Legal (GC). This position will handle contractual and compliance related matters for the Razorpay. This position will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant stakeholders, internally and externally. This role is combination of individual contributor and team manager.
- Full time LLB degree from a prestigious college.
- More than 6 years of post-qualification experience.
- More than 3 years’ experience in NBFC related compliance or lending contracts, as part of NBFC, Law Firm or Bank.
Key Deliverables / Tasks:
- Contract Lifecycle Management: Provide strong contractual, legal and regulatory support for all activities of the Company. You should have the ability to structure, draft, review, negotiate, execute and file agreements efficiently.
- You must have good experience in reviewing lending contracts and should be aware of compliances related to NBFC.
- Good knowledge of Payments, SaaS or technology contract is desirable.
- Negotiation: You will be required to negotiate contracts with external and internal stakeholders.
- Template Management: You should be able to create new templates and maintain existing templates.
- Legal Opinion: You should be able to advise, support and guide stakeholders by way of well-reasoned legal opinion(s). You will be required to provide general legal advice and support other functions like product, human resources, finance, IT, admin etc.
- Disputes: End to end management and coordination of all types of disputes (civil or criminal). You will be required to coordinate with law enforcement & statutory authorities.
- Process & Policies: Prepare, review and implement policies. You will also need to regularly update internal processes for efficient operations of the Company and Legal Team.
- Data Protection: You should be able to appreciate data protection regulations.
- Team Management: Manage and monitor day to day operations of your team member.
- Ownership & initiative.
- Project management skills.
- Structured & detail oriented.
- Process optimization.
- People & stakeholder management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Clear & crisp communication.
- Excellent drafting and structuring skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Integrity & honesty.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Solution focused.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.