Razorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey.
Razorpay’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
The position will be based in Bangalore and will report to Sr. Manager, Legal. This position will handle contractual and compliance related matters for the Razorpay. This position will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant stakeholders, internally and externally. This is an individual contributor role.
- 5 years LLB degree.
- 4-6 years of post-qualification experience.
- Must have prior experience of working with a law firm or MNC or fintech company.
- Knowledge of Kannada.
Key Deliverables / Tasks:
- Contract Lifecycle Management: Provide contractual, legal and regulatory support for all activities of the Company. You should have the ability to structure, draft, review, negotiate, execute and file agreements efficiently.
- Negotiation: You will be required to negotiate contracts with external and internal stakeholders.
- Legal Opinion: You should be able to provide general day to day advisory on legal queries.
- Disputes: You should be able to draft notices and prepare responses to notices received by the Company. You will be required to coordinate with law enforcement & statutory authorities.
- Ownership & initiative.
- Structured & detail oriented.
- Stakeholder management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Clear & crisp communication.
- Excellent drafting and structuring skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Integrity & honesty.
How to apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.