What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It’s what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity’s most personal aspects – health.
Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
We are looking at hiring a Senior Associate – Legal & Compliance who will be responsible for liaisoning with the external counsel (retainer) on wide range of issues, including but not limited to contracts, litigation, corporate issues, employment issues and regulatory issues relating to digital healthcare service industry, oversee regulatory compliance and manage contract execution process
1. Liaison with external counsel (retainer) and enable analysis / counsel on range of legal issues,- corporate issues, business structures, employment issues and regulatory issues relating to digital healthcare service industry
2. Liaison with external counsel (retainer) to maintain contract templates, revision to contract templates in line with business structures and regulatory changes
3. Oversee contract execution process, managing database / copies of contract and administer contractual rights
4. Oversee regulatory compliance, periodic checks and collating / maintaining documentation evidencing compliance
5. Work closely with finance, human resources and compliance in relation to reviewing business practices/ corporate structures, training and investigations.
7. Coordinate with external counsel (retainer) and assist company in analyzing broad range of complex laws and regulations affecting the operations of the Company including those arising from corporate structures and business models
8. Coordinate with external counsel and facilitate resolution of legal proceedings by / against the Company
9. Work closely with external counsel (retainer) on anticipated legal issues of concern and facilitate development of legal strategies and solutions
How to apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.