JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. The JPMorgan Chase Legal Department is responsible for providing legal services to the firm.
About the Centre of Excellence. The Centre of Excellence Legal Team (COE) is the offshore legal support to JPMorgan legal teams globally supporting various lines of business. The successful candidate must have strong analytical and collaborative skills, be able to work independently as well as collaboratively within the team and be a true “self-starter.”
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal analysis and support on legal projects and documentation.
- Strong technical knowledge in contracts is essential and knowledge of and experience with contract negotiations, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Assist in the development of legal project management tools, resources and technologies.
- Collaborate and support regional legal teams on global documentation or remediation projects.
- Provide gap analysis and summary of transaction and client specific deviations in negotiated agreements from standardized templates or against playbooks and policy manuals to identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises.
Qualifications for the role:
· A law graduate from a premier law school in India;
· 3-4 Years PQE
· Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level;
· Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
· Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
· Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
· Comfortable working to metrics and data measurement systems; and
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.