Date live: Dec. 10, 2020
Reference Code: 90273804
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Operations
Job Title : Assistant Manager Contracts
Location : Noida
• Manage contracts drafting and negotiations till final sign off of the contracts
• Effective contribution towards incorporating Supplier Control Obligations into supplier contracts
• Build remediation plan for non – compliances highlighted during Pre contract supplier assurance attestation reviews
• Ensure the priority list of suppliers to be remediated is worked upon with top urgency and diligence, and that the management team/ stake holders are kept updated on a regular basis with progress, issues /concerns and findings
• Provide assistance to the other contract remediation / reviews and ad-hoc projects as appropriate
• Support development of reporting/ dashboards required for Senior Management
What will you be doing?
• Negotiate identified 3rd party risks on 3rd party engagement, discuss with Subject Matter Experts in Barclays, Supplier Legal Counsels and Supplier Account Directors and escalate risks to Accountable Executives, if any and get the contract executed
• Ensuring contract compliance with key risks associated with 3rd party supplier engagement like Cyber & Information Security, Physical Security, People Screening, Operations Continuity, Health & safety and Data Protection etc.
• Follow the defined process ensuring compliance with Barclays audit standards
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration as may be required within the process
• Prepare contracts and change notes, addendums from Barclays standard template agreement(s)
• Send contracts to suppliers and liaison with suppliers to ensure closure of contracts within the timeline
• Ability to work with Global Risk Leads for deviations from the standard template agreement
• Complete the required documentation and follow-up actions for each deliverable until closure
• Ensure the process of contract completion and handover is diligently followed and recorded
• Ensure that the signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support
• Maintain an up to date, accurate Tracker and any other relevant records for governance; Maintain data and records as per Barclays policy and for audit purposes
• Provide regular status updates to stakeholders on the contract remediation that is in progress
• Report progress against the Tracker and any risks, issues and dependencies following the defined processes
• Prepare and present weekly / monthly status dashboards to senior stakeholders
• Work on feedbacks from all Stakeholders including Sourcing Category Leads
• Ensure that all sourcing/supplier facing activity meets Barclays policy, compliance and audit requirements
• Other tasks applicable to the Job Purpose as requested
What we’re looking for:
• Masters or Graduate from a reputable Institute or University in Legal or Science/Commerce
• Reasonable years of commercial / procurement / legal/ risk management experience primarily handling contract reviews, negotiations and experience in drafting letters and amendments
• Reasonable understanding of key controls like Cyber Security, Information Security, Technology Risk, Data Privacy, Physical Security etc.
• Reasonable years of experience preferably in risk management, cyber & information security or supplier assurance and audits
• Proficient with Windows Operating Systems and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Should be experienced and an expert in being able to produce top quality dashboards for top management covering progress updates, including findings and issues or concerns as may be evident from time to time in PowerPoint and Excel
• Hands-on experience in contract management, risk management and legal
• Knowledge and understanding of sourcing/ procurement standard concepts and practices appropriate to the level of the role
Skills that will help you in the role :
• CA/MBA (good to have) or equivalent with relevant experience in contract negotiation, supplier assurance and management and Risk Management
• The ideal candidate will also have appropriate knowledge and skills of contract, cyber security, commercial and risk management
• A relationship builder with a reputation for integrity, evoking rapid trust and confidence in clients, colleagues and team
• Ability to work with diversified and multiple layers of management
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Click here to Apply : https://search.jobs.barclays/job/delhi/assistant-manager-contracts/22545/18234135