- You will be responsible for understanding the nuances, interpret, simplify and assist in preparation of a legal contracts and Compliance Database on a global scale including understanding, tracking and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local, code compliance rules, ordinances, regulations
- Proactively tracking regulatory changes across the geographies & building the compliance database and contract repository
- You will demonstrate effective research skills and the ability to prepare research memos using the latest online resources available
- Assist in drafting various agreements, contracts and documents such as NDA, MSA, software licensing agreements, EULA especially related to SaaS/ cloud computing
- You will be advising and assisting Assistant Manager, Legal for all the day to day legal activities from contract drafting to research on privacy regulations applicable to Company
- The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other business affairs of the company.
- Prioritise and manage workload effectively, recognising frequent quick turn-around requirements.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility, while being mentored by experienced Legal and Finance teams.
- Law Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts, on an end to end basis, preferably SaaS contracts.
- Additional CS degree will be preferred.
- Experience should be gained in a multi-national company or reputed law firm with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the responsibilities described above.
- Ability to identify and articulate own areas of improvement in terms of knowledge and personal competency and use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps.
- Experience operating in multiple technology platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint required, experience in DocuSign Reports or similar electronic signature application is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate ideas.
- Ability to apply legal principles and product knowledge in a commercial transaction to achieve closure.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.