RSA Law Consultants is a corporate litigation law firm based out of New Delhi. The profile of the firm has a blend of Litigation and Corporate business, with a focus on Corporate Laws, Insolvency Laws and Commercial Laws.
K-46, Lower Ground Floor, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014
• Associate: Law graduate with 1-2 years of PQE (No. of vacancy – 1)
• Associate: Law graduate with 2-4 years of PQE (No. of vacancy – 1)
• Associate: Company Secretary (No. of vacancy – 1)
• Applicant must have a strong command over English, both written and spoken.
• Applicant should have legal drafting capabilities.
• Applicant should be well equipped with legal research tools.
• Applicant should be well aware with court procedures.
As per industry standards and subject to discussions.
Interested candidate(s) may apply at [email protected] by sending a copy of the resume along with cover letter. The resume of candidates would be analyzed and thereafter eligible candidates would be shortlisted for interview.