NISD is a Central Advisory Body for the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. It is a Centre of Excellence on research and training in the field of social defence.
Since 1975, the Institute was a subordinate office under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The National Institute of Social Defence has become an Autonomous Body vide Government of India Notification No. 10-3/2000-SD. Vol. II, dated July 15, 2002, and is registered under the Societies Act XXI of 1860 with the Government of NCT, Delhi.
About the Opportunity:
NISD is looking for dynamic, idealistic, socially-oriented, young graduates from reputed institutions (NIRF 2020 ranked) who are willing to tour intensively in India inspecting the schemes and institutions funded by the Ministry.
The youth are needed for the Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) of the Department functioning from the National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi.
Number of Positions:
23 (Twenty Three)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with State Governments and facilitate framing and implementation of their action plan
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the project by Grant in Aid institutes of MoSJ&E, Govt of India
- Ensure that the assigned activities are fully accomplished, meet expected technical and management quality standards, and are delivered on schedule
- Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with the partnership agreement and in line with Standard Operating Protocol of the MoSJ&E, Govt of India
- Ensure that information, records, and documentation necessary to monitor the project are maintained and are available at all times for inspection
- Conduct visits/travel to States/districts for monitoring and evaluating the programs
- Ensure that relevant data and records are maintained with full confidentiality and responsibility
- Foster and maintain effective and professional relationships with and between all project staff, partners, and stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate meetings between key stakeholders and regular coordination meetings in accordance with the governance structure of the project.
- Perform any additional work as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Should be at least Graduate (Final year passed out only) in any discipline
- Should have experience in socially relevant engagement
- Proficiency in the usage of computer and strong presentation and communication (written & oral) skill is essential
Age limit: He or she should not be more than 25 years of age on the date of start of online application.
Consolidated remuneration of up to Rs. 75,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Click on ‘Register’ and start the application process.
New Delhi; PMU will be stationed at National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi, and shall directly report to Director, NISD, Delhi
Click here to view official advertisement and to apply