Over the last two decades, Sula has established itself as a pioneer and leader in the Indian wine industry, with milestones across its wine making, tourism and business ventures. Since the sale of its first bottle of wine in 1999, Sula has made a mark in the Indian wine industry by capturing 65% of the wine market and establishing itself as a pioneer and innovator par excellence! Join us in this journey as we continue to go beyond!
Here is an exciting role for dynamic go-getters to explore a career in Legal with the
largest, fastest growing and the most sustainable wine company and alco-bev business in India. This is a mid senior role, reporting to the Head of Legal , and is based in our winery
unit in Channapatnam, Bangalore.
We are looking for an individual with excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures to navigate negotiations and execution of business contracts relating to service, procurement, vendor, distribution & others. The role will be responsible for providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities as below but not limited to:
• Drafting and negotiating agreements and contracts in both Kannada and English
• Independently handling litigation matters before local courts, high courts and revenue authorities
• Liaising with the Government offices to resolve operational issues
• Dealing with excise authorities for handling Excise licenses, approvals and related matters
• Collaboration with internal stakeholders on compliance and legal requirements and continuously promoting a culture of compliance, integrity and data protection
• 8-10 years of legal experience in a similar role
• LLB/LLM with strong academic credentials
• Strong written and oral communication skills in both Kannada and English
• Past experience in Excise related work will be an added advantage
• Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Ability to liaise with Govt. Officials, Authorities and other bureaucrats
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB – Law
PG:LLM – Law
Sula Vineyards Pvt Ltd
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.