- Draft, negotiate and review all customer / Vendor contracts including Master Services Agreement, Statement of Works (SOWs), Term Sheets, Amendments, Change Orders and Master Terms of Conditions (MTC)
- Reviewing and negotiate in accordance to the Genpact’ standards the Licensing Agreement/Software Agreement/EULA/T&C’s in relation to the IT Vendors
- On request, to prepare SOW’/Work Orders for IT Vendor engagements in line with the agreed terms of the principal document. Review and red line the SOW/Work Orders shared by IT Vendors;
- Advising the internal clients with the queries in reference to interpretation of contracts;
- Preparing and sharing the monthly MIS in relation to previous month’s word done and in progress;
- To meet the overall Turn Around Time, Any ancillary or incidental services in relation to the afore-stated.
- Law degree from a premium law school of India
- Master’s degree in IPR will be added advantage
- Validated experience in contract drafting, reviewing and negotiating. Ability to handle commercial transactions and other applicable areas of law
- Knowledge in IT/ ITeS areas / Industry
- Excellent Knowledge of working on IP and Digital transactions including Data Privacy
- Prior experience of working with leading corporate law firm, corporate clients (external or internal).
- Good knowledge of Indian laws and legal system and international commercial laws
- Experience in service industry is desirable
- Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts, policies and procedures related to IT and ITES. Requires excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Should have prior experience in drafting and vetting India commercial agreements and commercial contracts with other countries.
- Prior legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including considerable experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance and general corporate law matters.
- Established ability to influence actions without direct leadership responsibility for teams or processes with an ability to establish relationships within a matrixed environment (both cross-functionally and cross-business)
- Shown ability to lead and execute optimally at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – with a proven ability to communicate to all “customers” internally and externally to the business
- Proven record of investigating and resolving sophisticated compliance issues
- Solid understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge, spot issues and bring in specialists as needed
- Adept to work on high bandwidth and support variety of Business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines; ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of other fields
- Strong analytical ability, creativity and good judgment in resolving legal issues
Click here to apply