- Assess scope of work, business processes, workflows, information exchanges, service levels, other commercial and legal aspects of the contract for potential exposure to liability risks arising from use of proprietary data, trademarks, IP, data security and other non-standard terms and conditions
- Liaise with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks
- Build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc
- Conduct legal audits of various functions to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures
- Proven experience in contract drafting, reviewing and negotiating. Ability to handle commercial transactions and other applicable areas of law.
- Prior experience of working with leading corporate law firm, corporate clients (external or internal).
- Good knowledge of Indian laws and international commercial laws,
- Desirable Experience in service industry
- Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts, policies and procedures related to IT and ITES. Requires good drafting and negotiation skills.
- Should have prior experience in drafting and vetting India commercial agreements and proven experience in commercial contracts with other countries.
- Required experience of legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including significant experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance and general corporate law matters.
- Established ability to influence actions without direct leadership responsibility for teams or processes with a confirmed ability to build relationships within a matrixed environment (both cross-functionally and cross-business)
- Validated ability to lead and execute optimally at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – with a demonstrated ability to communicate to all “customers” internally and externally to the business
- Demonstrated track record of investigating and resolving sophisticated compliance issues
- Solid understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge, spot issues and bring in specialists as needed
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines; ability to prioritize and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of other disciplines
- Good analytical ability, creativity and good judgment in resolving legal issues
Qualification we seek in you:
- Advertisement -
- Law degree – from a premium law school of India
- Knowledge in IT/ ITeS areas
- Advertisement -
Click here to apply