- Legal SPOC for all issues/matters pertaining to privacy law (such as GDPR, etc.), including analyzing each agreement from privacy law perspective and drafting and reviewing of data processing agreements.
- Legal SPOC for all HR related issues, litigation and compliances, including, preparation and review of relevant forms, reply to inspection report, liaisoning with labour authorities and managing the labour law compliance management tool.
- Advertisement -
- Contracts- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of contracts relating to aviation industry.
- Litigation- Supporting the litigation team in raising and defending litigation matters and handling litigation management and MIS. Work in close coordination with business teams to understand the facts, briefing, coordinating and strategizing with external counsel for drafting of pleadings, arguments, etc.
- Corporate Advisory & Legal Research- Provide risk management advice and legal support across all lines of business. Carrying out legal research on a multifarious laws and legal issues.
- MIS- Maintenance of database/MIS of all contracts and ensuring a process of warehousing of executed contracts.
Skills & Attributes
- Legal knowhow preferably of Airline Industry or other related industry like hospitality or travel
- Skills to prepare opinions/memo and brief internal stakeholders and external counsel
- Knowledge and experience in handling litigation matter and contracts
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply legal provisions appropriately
- Advertisement -
- Minimum 3 year of work experience in Aviation Industry
- Airline, Hospitality or Travel Industry experience is preferred.
- Law Graduate – B.A.LL.B from a recognized college/university
Click here to apply