Our client, a leading law firm having PAN India presence, has vacancies for Senior Associates and Principal Associates in their corporate law team at their Bangalore office.
Job Type: Senior Associate and Principal Associate
- Drafting general corporate and commercial contracts including but not limited to share holders agreements, share subscription agreements, term sheets, founders agreements, ESOPs, Service Agreements, NDA, MSA, software license agreements, supply agreements, Ed-tech agreements etc.
- Independently handle transactions pertaining to M&A, Private equity and project finance.
- Independently handle Corporate due diligence.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations etc.
- Candidate must have minimum of 5+ years (for senior associate role) and 7+ years (for principal associate role) of experience of working in the corporate law teams of law firms
- Must have adequate exposure and experience of independently handling the responsibilities described above.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assignments within short TATs.
- Good interpersonal, networking skills and must be prepared to work in client facing roles
- Candidates applying for the Principal Associate role are required to have team management experience.
- Industry standard remuneration.
- Opportunity work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- High growth opportunity
To apply and to know more about the role, please click http://bit.ly/ALFKS005