Technical / Functional skills
Must Have Skills:
- Should be Law graduate with Sound legal understanding;
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of Contract Law
- Excellent collaboration and Team Spirit.
- Willingness to Learn and deliver.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Good to Have Skills:
- Understanding of International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements would be an added advantage.
Behavioral competencies :
- Analytical skills and process oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.