About the Organisation
The Criminal Justice & Police Accountability Project is Bhopal-based research and litigation intervention working to build accountability against the unjust criminalisation of marginalised communities, and towards decarceration.
About the Opportunity
The associate will contribute to quantitative and qualitative empirical research into the impact of criminal laws on specific marginalised communities. The associate will also provide research support for litigation strategies.
Number of Vacancies
1 (October 2021 – September 2022)
- Law graduates enrolled with a Bar Council (any State)
- 2 – 3 years of experience in designing and conducting quantitative data analysis and field research
- Knowledge of statistics
- Familiarity with Excel and data visualisation software
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Hindi (reading and writing)
CPA Project will offer remuneration of Rs. 50,000 per month.
How to Apply?
Write to [email protected] with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a statement of purpose by July 31, 2021.
CPA project encourages individuals from Adivasi, Dalit, Vimukta, Bahujan and Pasmanda communities to apply.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh