What you will be doing?
- Drafting and review various legal & commercial agreements including negotiating and ensuring closure of such agreements.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants for handling the transaction. Coordinating with internal teams for closing the transaction end to end.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
- Assisting in the development and administration of systems and processes to ensure contracts meeting legal and InMobi policy requirements are prepared and executed as necessary with employees, business partners, sourcing, vendors, contractors.
- Research on legal aspects related to acquisitions (conducting due diligence), transfer pricing, cross border implications
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements, such as equipment, rentals, sourcing by the company, consulting agreements, publisher, advertiser, agency and vendor agreements.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice and compliance activities to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as EHS, security, government compliance, finance, immigration, export control, labor & employment matters, privacy, and regulatory issues.
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India, having approximately 8-10 years of work experience.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Candidate with experience of providing legal support to engineering, IT and internet-based organizations would be preferred.
- There will be a preference for someone who has knowledge and experience of dealing in commercial laws and practices at a global level primarily South East Asia and Australia regions.
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and with to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality legal services in corporate environment
Click here to apply