OkCredit is a digital udhar khata utility for micro & small businessmen who sell to their customers on credit. It has been installed by 10,000,000+ businesses across India. We are on our way to building the first and largest network of Indian businesses and their consumers. Check us out on the play store.
OkCredit is and always will be a product engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges, make a real-world impact, and learn cool stuff along the way.
About the job:
- Vetting and drafting of agreements including but not limited to Master Service agreements, vendor agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Professional Service agreements, work orders, Letter of Intent etc.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management and regulatory matters
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Take charge of all outstanding litigations of the company, review progress and liaise with and manage external lawyers
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- File lawsuits in the court on behalf of the company
- Periodically review, amend and advise changes to the standard company contracts in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with external legal counsel or law firms on specific assignments ranging from, inbound services, company secretarial matters, to regulatory compliances
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required for various compliances is provided accordingly.
- Must be having knowledge of drafting Tech Know How agreements.
- Must have exposure in Intellectual Property Rights.
- High level of integrity & good temperament
- Competencies and Skills Required
- Strong legal, analytical and communication skills. Good understanding techno-legal aspects is mandatory
- Must be able to communicate complex legal terminologies and issues clearly and concisely (verbal and written) for the team to understand. Should know what, when and how to communicate depending on audience and subject matter (sensitivity and timing).
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively and have a strong, dynamic working style.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to think strategically, see the “big picture,” recognize the impact of decisions on the operation and company and pay attention to details.
o Legal Agreement drafting skills
o Analytical Skill
o Learning attitude
o Priority Management
o Decision Making
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.