About the Opportunity
Netflix’s India team is seeking an experienced Manager in Production Security to support the Production Security & Intelligence Team based in Mumbai.
This Singapore or Mumbai-based role will report to the Manager of Production Security & Intelligence. The role will be instrumental in assessing risk to an evolving production strategy in a dynamic and exciting APAC region.
- Evaluate production plans, scripts, and pitches for security concerns and coordinate local support
Integrate existing intelligence effort to generate location risk assessments that assess security, medical, and travel concerns
- Utilize analysis of global security and geopolitical events to keep Netflix productions safe, secure and resilient
- Provide security/risk assessment support to production activity in higher-risk locations
- Engage with relevant local stakeholders and drive the regional production/talent security source portfolio
- Develop/review risk assessments and security guidelines and design security plans and specialized guidance for higher-risk production activities
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key production and creative stakeholders
Who is it for?
- 10 years of relevant experience, which can include security, intelligence, military, journalism, or NGO; with a focus on regional security issues
- Advanced degree, in Security Studies, International Relations, or related major
- Experience living/working internationally, with strong regional work experience
- Experience with production, media/entertainment, or content creation a plus
- Demonstrated body of work regarding security issues
- Must be business fluent in English as well as Hindi, Japanese, or Korean.
Skills and Competencies
- Interpret regional security signals, assess and lean into risk
- Maintain an awareness of geopolitical/risk trends affecting the global entertainment sector
- Communicate relevant analysis and forecasting to key stakeholders
- Interact with a wide range of stakeholders, from internal executives, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies to community leadership and creative professionals
- Travel regionally and internationally as required (approximately 25%)
Click here to apply