- Assisting the reporting manager in transaction evaluation and closing;
- Interacting with external firms and assisting internal teams in transaction closure;
- Reviewing and drafting non-disclosure agreements, term sheets and transaction documents as well as advising the team on ongoing issues;
- Finalising non-disclosure agreements, term sheets and transaction conditions independently;
- Reviewing documents for legal due diligence in parallel to or independent of external law firms;
- The role will require coordination with external law firms and provision of internal advice on various syndicated, structured and project financing deals.
- Minimum LL.B from a reputed law school
- Minimum of 3-5 years PQE: ideally a mix of experience in an active corporate/fund transactional experience in house and corporate M&A teams of a reputed law firm.
- The candidate should have experience in structuring and negotiating equity & M&A transaction.
- The candidate should have experience in independently drafting and reviewing non-disclosure agreements, term sheets, SPAs, SHAs, BTAs and other transaction documents.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in closing transactions and coordinate for completion conditions.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of corporate laws and regulations including the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013, FEMA Regulations, FDI Policy, FVCI and AIF Regulations.
Lower Parel Piramal Tower, Next to Peninsula Corporate Park Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai
How to Apply?
Apply online at Piramal’s Website