Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics, and Luxury. It has a unique omnichannel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
- We obsess over customer delight.
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce.
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes.
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency.
- We will always be respectful, empathetic, and caring about the well-being of our teams.
- we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
- We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage litigation affairs of the Company.
- To collaborate with teams – internal and external lawyers for settlement, prosecuting and defending cases for the Company.
- To draft and finalise all necessary documentation for litigation matters.
- To respond to all third party disputes and claims.
- To file FIR and other criminal prosecutions where necessary to protect the interests of the Company and its customers.
- To maintain and update MIS relating litigation matters, legal notices and claims.
- To improvise on internal processes for proactive dispute resolution and appropriate defence and prosecution rights with the Company.
- To file appropriate proceedings for cyber frauds and other crimes in digital space.
- To maintain and manage the Intellectual Property portfolio of the Company.
- To prosecute trademarks and patents for the Company and liaise with the external counsels.
- To undertake brand protection actions as necessary and to defend the IP of the Company.
- To run internal IP awareness training and programs for the Company.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications, protect and enforce Company’s rights and interests.
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation and judicial pronouncements and keep management updated regarding changes, new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
- To collaborate and assist on the implementation of appropriate tech solutions for the legal function.
- In-depth knowledge of handling civil and criminal litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong process orientation
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills with a distinct leadership style
- Strong commitment to Tata values
Resilience & Perseverance
A Law graduate from one of the National Law Universities with at least 8 years works experience, including significant litigation experience. Candidates from the Retail / E-commerce sector will be preferred though not mandatory.
How to Apply?
Apply Online here: Tata UniStore Limited – Manager – Legal (lever.co)