- Investigation and verification of title of the property. Preparing title note on the basis of documents. Translate Local documents and coordinate with HO.
- Familiar with acts such as Karnataka/(A.P/ Telangana) land revenue act 1964, Karnataka /(A.P/Telangana) Charitable and Religious trust Act, Karnataka /(A.P/ elangana) Land reforms acts and rules etc, Karnataka/(A.P/ Telangana) stamp act, and all other land laws and relevant act prevalent from time to time.
- Experience and knowledge in perusing Revenue records, Record of rights, Adangals, Khata, Encumbrance certificates, mutation entries etc.
- Familiar with process of registration of documents such as drafting MoU, sale Deed, POA, JDA, lease Agreement etc..
- To coordinate, instruct and follow up with solicitors/advocates, briefing the solicitors.
- Having exposure of vetting of contracts, all agreements including MOU, Agreement to sell, conveyance, sale deed etc and tender documents and minimizing the liability and risk for the company.
- Provide legal advise.
- Conducts preliminary study of documents and prepares notes/drafts for submission to superior;Checks documents or papers for compliance and correctness; Conducts legal research and preliminary investigation of title documents.
- To verify legal compliance of documents for purchase of land and title clearance with lawyers. He/She must have knowledge of drafting sale deeds/ sale agreements/ power of attorney/conveyance etc. Reading of Kannada/Telgu is a must 10. Keep track records of on-going property proposal and its in-house complainces.
- Complete the process of Registration of Documents and verifying & collection of original documents.
- Advertisement -
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in Non Litigation
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- A player who is enthusiastic, positive, adaptable and proactive
- Advertisement -