Job Description– Manager – Legal, Gaana.com*
What You’ll Do:
– Drafting and reviewing legal agreements including negotiating and ensuring closure of complete contract lifecycle.
– Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants, and internal teams for handling/closing transactions.
– Advising business teams on legal and regulatory issues including intellectual property, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements, copyright matters, content laws, data protection laws, information technology laws, etc.
– Drive changes in contracts-related processes including creation of templates
– Coordinating/Supervising for litigation matters including management of external counsels.
– Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects involving setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
– Researching into new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks, and mitigation strategies.
– Handling General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
– Qualified law graduate preferably having a minimum 5/6 years or more of work experience.
-Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
-There will be a preference for someone who has knowledge and experience of dealing in the B2C platforms space, e-commerce, media, media-tech, music industry, etc.
-Strong transactional, contract review and drafting experience with good business/commercial acumen.
-Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to – [email protected]