Minimum 2 yrs, corporate experience preferred. Media experience would be an added advantage
- Drafting of Agreements, Deeds, Legal Notices, correspondence, etc.
- Assisting in IP Acquisition, Business Asset Acquisition, Syndication of IP
- Trademark Management, vetting of oppositions, C&D notices, applications, etc.
- IP Library Management & Due Diligence
- Assisting in Litigation, attending court, preparing case summary, research, vetting plaints, WS, Aff in reply, etc.
- Regulatory – MIB, TRAI, IBF, ASCI
- Liasoning with clients, advocates, police, govt. authorities, etc.
Prerequisites and Qualifications
- An LL.B. degree.
- Knowledge of Copyright and Trademark laws
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills – a team worker
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication – written and spoken skills in English;
Remuneration: As per industry standards