To be involved in advising on a range of legal documents including engineering contracts, EPC contracts, advisory mandates, purchase agreements, leases and licenses and corporate documentation. The value and complexity of these documents can range from major international projects to smaller mandates local to India. He/she will be expected to advise on risk and exposure on those contracts, and have the experience to work with opposing counsel to agree an acceptable way forward in order to secure mandates on acceptable terms and conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree essential and Masters level qualification desirable – law/contracts/corporate & company administration (From premium institutes like National Law University, Symbiosis or ILS Pune
- Must be a lawyer
- Progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in construction and design engineering contract arbitration.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- A broad understanding of corporate compliance requirements, including compliance with the Indian Companies Act
Click here to apply