- Advertisement -
We are looking for a talented legal professional to join our Core Legal team in Mumbai, India as a Legal Coordinator. APAC is one of our fastest-growing regions, and in this role for India, you will be instrumental in helping our team deliver fast and practical solutions for a wide range of legal issues. The primary focus will be on supporting the Core Legal India team on contract management for business development and marketing deals, reviewing certain marketing creatives, understanding deal, talent and third party restrictions on creative assets, and drafting easy-to-read business tools. You will also be responsible for helping our team multiply our effectiveness through the development and deployment of better workflows, whilst collaborating & aligning with the Core Legal team’s cross-functional partners. On any given day of the week, you will be managing contract execution, working closely with APAC legal partners to implement local tools and supporting in the management of our knowledge base and local document repositories, reviewing certain marketing creatives, helping extract relevant provisions from content agreements and drafting memorandums, serving ultimately as business tools to the India marketing function.
All of these elements require extensive communication and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders around the world, making effective cross-cultural communication essential, together with a positive, pragmatic, and collaborative approach to solving problems. You must have a growth mindset that is curious, embraces change, and relishes new challenges. Most importantly, you should be excited and inspired by the Netflix culture.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in legal research and contract drafting, reviewing, and management;
- Prior experience in a few of the following areas: business development, marketing and advertising advisory, intellectual property and statutory compliances;
- Prior experience in reviewing creative assets, either inhouse or at a law firm;
- Prior experience in creating internal processes and procedures for a legal team;
- Passion for technology and innovation in the legal space;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under pressure; and
- Flexibility to work across different time zones.